Friday, April 10, 2009

What Will Our New Bodies Look Like?

Good Friday.  Today.  Last Sunday, Palm Sunday, began my favorite time of the year.  I pray that as more people focus on Easter that they will focus on the true meaning of what Jesus Christ did for them on the Cross at Calvary.

I love Christmas and the fact that Jesus was born, but my favorite is Easter.  Why?  Because Jesus was born with the Cross in view, Good Friday.  From forever in the past, Jesus' purpose and the Father's plan was for Jesus to pay the price for the sin of the world... my sin... your sin.  My Father's plan included the only perfect way for me to spend eternity with Him forever free of sin and death.

What will our new bodies look like?

Need encouragement?  Find comfort and strength in these Biblical promises.

No comments: