Saturday, April 18, 2009

He Knows...

Before I even knew it, God knew that I needed this day to be with Him, so He lovingly laid it on my sensitive husband's heart and mind to ask me if I wanted to stay home alone today while he attends a church planting workshop in Casa Grande.  I decided that would be nice.  It's been better than nice... it's be refreshing and nourishing.  Not to say that I haven't had moments of tears and anger, but in what other relationship could I so perfectly rest in my Father's hand. How could I face the heartache that is my daughter's if I couldn't place her in my Father's tender care?  How could I endure the compassion and sadness I feel for her husband if I could not entrust Him to my Jesus?  And, Oh Father, see my grandchildren. Where would I be without the promises of Your Word? 

[mute the playlist, turn up your speakers, praise God with me and be blessed.]

So "Thank you" to my wonderful husband for giving me this time.  I love you.  I am so blessed.

This one is a little clearer to understand.. same song.

No comments: