Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wednesday blessings...

What is God up to in Casa Grande and surrounding areas?  This morning, Don and I met with Dr. Doug Parkin's wife, Alice, to discuss the future of the free clinic out at the small town of Stanfield.  We did not get to meet Dr. Doug as he was doctoring, but we hope to have dinner with the two of them before we leave.  It's exciting to know that God is up to something and maybe we will get to be a part of it.

Since Nancy and George will be leaving Sunscape in the morning, we took them to the Creative Cafe for lunch.  They had never been there!  100_3477Don and I have now eaten in every room... there are three. 100_3476100_3478100_3479

This place is amazing and the food is so good. 

I've just been over at Angie Smith's blog, "Bring the Rain" as yesterday would have been Audrey Caroline's first birthday.  I just love how she ended one of her posts, so I borrowed it, but I'm giving her full credit.

"Blessings and love to all of you, and may you be in the constant presence of our Lord this Easter week, as we prepare to celebrate our glorious redemption, bought by a Man Who the tomb could not contain…"  (Angie Smith)

No comments: