Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Awesome Day

It's 12:50 AM, Wednesday.  I just finished filing the pictures I took today and I'm in great need of sleep, but.... I just have to post a few pictures.  I will be back and update this post, so come back soon.

In the meantime...

Colorado River -going down the road out of Parker to Lake Havasu City Bill Williams WNR - dead treeLake Havasu City - we rodeLake Havasu City - London Bridge Dixie Bell taken by the CaptainLake Havasu City - London Bridge Dixie Bell100_4516Historic US 66 to Oatman, AZHistoric US 66 to Oatman, AZHistoric Route  66 to Oatman, AZOatman to Kingman... thank you very much, Mike Moore. Historic Route  66 to Oatman, AZ to Kingman, AZHistoric Route  66 to Oatman, AZ to Kingman, AZ - wild donkeysback on AZ 95 to Parker, AZWe are so blessed. 

1 comment:

Wendy and Rick Fury said...

Beautiful pictures! Hope you are having a great and relaxing time. Love you guys.