Saturday, February 5, 2011

Revelations for Project New Me

I no longer live but Christ lives in me. Galatians 2:20

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.

Do I really believe what I believe is really real? – Del Tackett (the truth project)

What do I really believe?

  • That Jesus is who He says He is.  Yes.
  • That His Word is TRUTH.  Yes.
  • That He Is Truth.  Yes.
  • Jesus Christ lives in me.  Yes.
  • Therefore, I am a new person.  Yes.
  • The old me is gone.  Yes.
  • Listen… truth lives in me. Yes.
  • Truth lives in me.  Yes.
  • Truth lives in me.  Yes.
  • I am a new creation.  Yes.

TRUTH. 

2 Corinthians 5:17 (New Living Translation)

17 This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!

TRUTH

Do I believe these TRUTHS are real for the whole of me and not just the spiritual of me?  YES!!

With God all things are possible.

Matthew 19:26

YES!

100_0434

The old me is gone. YES!!

No comments: