Monday, January 4, 2010

January 4

Today, in my past, is the birthday of both my daddy and my step-dad.  My favorite niece has posted a lovely post at her blog.  There's a picture of both of my dads and a comment by me.

I am rather excited that we have been able to rearrange some furniture in the Q!  So... I wanted you to see what we did.  The table is now where my recliner was and vice-versa.  We won't leave it like this forever, but it works for allowing more people around it as it can be pulled away from the bar.  When we travel, the table will be back in it's original location and bolted to the floor once more.

rearranged furniture!!

This afternoon was Girlfriend Time as Snookie and I fun running around Promenade Shopping Center and Fry's grocery store.  Oh yes, and we did share a meal at Mimi's.  As we came out of Fry's we were greeted with yet another masterpiece painted by God: sunset.Arizona skies at sunset

Arizona skies at sunset

the sky at sunset

Our next Girlfriend Time will be an outing to take pictures!  We're so looking forward to that.

With these gorgeous pictures to enjoy I offer this prayer of worship to the Lord, rejoicing in God's protection throughout our life:
Now to Him who is able to establish us according to His gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ . . . to God, alone wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever. Amen
(based on Romans 16:25, 27)

No comments: