Friday, April 25, 2008

Norman - Day 9

A cool front blew in with all the wind last night and it was very cool this morning (60 degrees at 9:30 a.m.), plus it rained just a little.100_5927  It was still cloudy when Don & I went over to Mother's. 100_5928We played Shoot the Moon for a while and then it was lunch time. Mama made chicken salad, I steam fried a couple of potatoes, sliced some cheese and we called it lunch.  Very satisfying.  LaNae100_5932 came by after getting her stitches out of her elbow and getting her hair done.  The doctor told her if she would exercise her elbow herself, she would not have to go to PT, so she has an appointment back with the surgeon in a month to see if she is regaining full use of her arm. 100_5931 LaNae took a nap while Don, Mama & I finished our Shoot the Moon game.100_5929  I bid "nello" (catch no tricks) on this hand, but got no help from the left-over domino, so I didn't make my bid. That 5/4 was a high off and I caught a trick with it.100_5933  Richard and Susan Boyanton had invited us to their home for dinner tonight and a game of spades. 100_5939 We enjoyed a delicious spaghetti dinner and the Susan and I took Richard and Don to Spade School.  Just kidding.  We did win two games though.  Oh, we only played two games.  We had a great time with great friends.

Have to show you Susan's pretty flowers in her flower bed.  Anyone know what kind of flowers these are?100_5936 100_5935

2 comments:

ttprincess1226 said...

Hi LaVon. They are pretty flowers. I believe they are Dianthus.

Snookie said...

Looks like Sweet Williams to me, maybe, kinda, sorta.