Monday, April 14, 2008

from Joyce Cooley

Joyce wrote:

Thanks for getting back to me, I know you are very busy. (We're never too busy to get back to our friends and family) I will call the park as soon as I decide whether we will be there 1 nite or 2. We will be there on 2 May.

Just to let you know...we sure have had a wonderful visit with Dave and Darlene. They were over tonight for a while, they are leaving for Houston in the morning. It was good to spend time with them. I hope we will be seeing them in Michigan at some point too.

Love you
Joyce

[Joyce and Dave & Darlene were at the same RV park in San Antonio for a few days. That's so cool that they got to visit and I am sure they will hook up for another visit when they both get to Michigan. Joyce is coming through Norman, Oklahoma on May 2 for a day or two and we are making plans to get to visit with her there, hopefully in the same park we will be in. We missed getting to say goodbye to Joyce when she left Quail Run while we were in California.]

No comments: