Thursday, April 24, 2008

Email from Sharon & Kerry Layton

I thought we’d drop you a line to see how things are going with you.

We are in Springfield, MO tonight. We are headed to Bolivar, MO tomorrow so I can visit with old friends at the hospital there.  Kerry is being very gracious – going to fend for himself tomorrow night while I go out to eat with a group of ladies I worked with when we lived here. 

Friday, we will go to Quincy, IL for a week with our daughter and her family. Then on to Effingham, IL for the summer.
How long are you two going to be in Branson?  We just accepted a position at Shenanigan’s there for mid-Sept to mid-December.  We have a family wedding on Dec. 20 and then we head SOUTH!
I know you have been getting the emails about Les and Bev. God is surely answering prayers! It’s wonderful to be able to see Him at work and to have the opportunity to pray for them.
Have a great evening!
Sharon and Kerry

No comments: