Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ouch x 2

What have I gotten myself in to????

I now understand why Dennis and Sally paid my $20 membership to the gym… they know I will not quit because of it.  I don’t want to quit, but it is kicking me!  And they say day three is the worst, so I just have to get through tomorrow.  Right?

Back at the Q….100_2236

At 1:00 PM, Dennis, Dr. Dan and Don had a meeting to examine office space for CRM Int’l.  It was very nice.  We’re just waiting to see which avenue God gives the green light to.

While Don was gone, I did laundry in another laundry room without AC.  The humidity has returned today and it was HOT doing laundry.  But it’s done for another week.

Good night.  Do you feel sorry for me yet? 

2 comments:

Joel and Linda said...

I can imagine that the walking is very hard to get used to. Work here took us a long time....

Wendy and Rick Fury said...

Just keep at it and you will be happy with the results. In other words, suck it up and get over it!!! LOL!! Love you guys! Talk to me after day 5!