Monday, August 23, 2010

E-M-M-A is here

Today was Emma’s first day of FIRST GRADE! Is this a cutie-pie or what?  And check out those shoes.  And that head-band.  And that chic drop waist plaid dress.  Love it, love it, love it.Emma 2010 first grade first day

And that adorable gap where her front tooth used to be.Emma 2010 first grade first day2

I love that Pook wore a dress her first day of school.  And right here is where I will add that she is her mama made over… a mini Leslie, but for your own sake, don’t call her “mini” to her face, she’s a big girl.  And she’s got the hands-on-the-hips thing down pat.Emma 2010 first grade first day1

I would love to gush and carry on about our other grandchildren’s first day of school but their mothers have provided no pictures thus far.  Yes, I said “thus far.”  So I will just add a picture of Emma’s little brother on her first day of school.  He’s going to miss his big sis today.Camden 8-22-2010

1 comment:

Wendy and Rick Fury said...

Oh my goodness, she does look like Leslie! What a cutie is right. She is sooo grown up in that picture. And Grammas are supposed to gloat over the grand kids! It's the law I think, LOL!!!!