Saturday, June 5, 2010

Then and Now…

Amazing!  I found a picture from our first summer in the RV ministry.  Here’s the pavilion at Oak Grove RV Park in Branson in 2007, where we held Sunday worship services. 

100_0782

Wonderful memories like this grandmother bringing her grandchildren to church and we were so blessed by this little girl singing.  She even sang us a song that she wrote about Jesus.  Precious.100_0857 If you remember, I posted this same pavilion/building this weekend.  It looks different now.100_1777I’ve had fun looking at old pictures today and remembering.  This is how Don and I looked then.Don & LaVon-1

I did take a few pictures, today, though.  Don made a beautiful salad for lunch and put up our new drop leaf table to eat on.  Don also reminded me that we needed a picture of this occasion.

Many “Thanks!” to Bruce and Rose Marie Chapman for this table.  It’s perfect!100_2049100_2048

Tomorrow is Sunday!  

2 comments:

Wendy and Rick Fury said...

You two haven't changed a bit. I still can't believe how that table matches the rest of the wood in the Q. Really neat idea. Love you and miss you.

Joel and Linda said...

I have to agree with Wendy and Rick, you look just the same. Isn't it fun to look back and see what you have done in the last year? I like to look at old pictures, brings back good memories.