Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday

This morning, we went over to visit Don’s mom.  While there, Don and I walked out to see how much Steve has gotten accomplished on Debby’s gazebo.100_2067He’s finished the floor.  Here’s a close-up.  100_2068I wonder if he will have it completely finished by Wednesday night? Probably not.

When we left Mom’s, in the distance, I saw dark spots in the pasture ahead, so I grabbed my camera and zoomed in…. yep, more buffalo!100_2069

Finally!  The picture I’ve been wanting to capture.100_2071

And another highway scene.100_2072

This afternoon, we got the oil changed, the tires rotated and a new battery for the truck.  We’re all set for the road.  Friday.

Psalm 91:2 This I declare about the Lord:
   He alone is my refuge, my place of safety;
      he is my God, and I trust him.

1 comment:

Joel and Linda said...

Looks like the buffalo aren't in with a very sturdy fence!! In the picture of the barn you captured some pretty orange flowers, or pretty weeds but I think the "Blue Bells" are probably some of the prettiest flowers I have seen!