Sunday, June 6, 2010

Buffalo siting on the way to church

[“Siting” didn’t look right so I checked the definition and one ‘site’ said it is a common misspelling of ‘citing.’  Still other ‘sites’ spelled it ‘siting,’ so take your pick.  My spell checker didn’t like it, though.]

As we topped the hill about a half mile away from the buffalo herd, I grabbed the camera and zoomed in.  They are rarely this close to the highway and I haven’t gotten a picture this summer. 100_2050

The humidity was so high today, there’s a haze in the atmosphere.  That’s the reason for the foggy looking pictures and these have been enhanced even.100_2051

The buffalo as we passed by.  The herd is quite large.100_2052

There’s a lot going on in my head regarding the sermon we heard this morning at the church where Don and I met.  I’ll write about it tomorrow.  In the meantime, what is truth?  Is it absolute?

2 comments:

Wendy and Rick Fury said...

The herd looks bigger than last year. Those were good pictures. Most of the time they were to far from the road to see them. Miss you guys. And I don't have an answer about the "truth".

Joel and Linda said...

Got a better look at the fence in this picture, looks pretty sturdy and they look content to be there, lots on nice green grass.