Friday, June 18, 2010

Cuz’n Patsy

All the way from Navarro County, Texas, cousin Patsy came to see her Aunt Trudy today and yes, that’s a Mama Trudy quilt top she is making off with.100_2531-2

Patsy and hubs, Ralph, and grandson, Reid, are on their way to take Reid home in Murfreesboro, Tennessee after spending a couple of weeks with his grandparents in Texas.  He even got to visit the new Texas stadium.

We had a wonderful visit!

Don and I drove in to Chattanooga this afternoon.  We noticed a few places we would like to see before we leave this area.

On the way back to the Q, we drove up to the KOA about 10 miles from Trenton, and boy! are we glad the Lord directed us to the park we are in.  The KOA is about 4 miles off the highway and up the mountain on a narrow road.  It’s a great wilderness park for a family, but not where we would have wanted to be, but almost were.  Thank you, LORD!

Good news coming soon regarding CRM, International!

More good news soon regarding our summer plans, maybe!

These are things to pray about, and add to those an unspoken prayer request.

 

And the last three verses of Psalm 91:

14 The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me.
      I will protect those who trust in my name.
15 When they call on me, I will answer;
      I will be with them in trouble.
      I will rescue and honor them.
16 I will reward them with a long life
      and give them my salvation.”

No comments: