Thursday, June 3, 2010

Photo enhancing contest

I don’t have a clue what I’m doing here, but Brent Riggs (Abby’s daddy) over on one of his websites … that pretty much nailed it down, didn’t it.  Oh, hush and just click on the bold.  Anyway, I chased a rabbit… back on track >> Brent is having a photo enhancing contest to help readers/bloggers learn how to have better blogs.  I’m supposed to take this picture of sweet Abby….abby_blog_photo_enhance1

and enhance it any way I want to.  I played with it a lot in my limited enhancing program and decided I like this one the best.  I’m partial to the softness because it causes the eye to focus on Abby’s sweet face and then the eye drifts to the scripture text.  That’s my prayer for Abby.

(Remember that clicking on the picture will enlarge it a little on a new page.)  abby_blog_photo_enhance1-5

What do you think? 

I invite you to look up the scripture and pray this for Abby.  Matthew 8:8 & 13

  • Matthew 8:8
    But the officer said, “Lord, I am not worthy to have you come into my home. Just say the word from where you are, and my servant will be healed.
  • Matthew 8:13
    Then Jesus said to the Roman officer, “Go back home. Because you believed, it has happened.” And the young servant was healed that same hour.
  • 1 comment:

    joelfloto@yahoo.com said...

    I haven't tried to do to much with the pictures. I would like to know how to enlarge them and keep them. Had a nice shot of a squirrel if I could have kept it large. Doing a good job...Keep it up..