Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday in the RGV

Let’s see.

A.M. – trip to H-E-B for groceries.

Afternoon – Chorus practice. That was fun. I should have taken pictures.

Tonight, we met our park managers, Jim and Donna Hall for dinner.

Christmas lights at night on 10th Street in McAllen.100_4897

We ate at Russo’s New York Pizzeria.  I had a giant slice of chicken alfredo pizza…. very yummy.chicken alfredo pizza

We are very blessed to be in a park with wonderful Christian managers, Donna and Jim Hall and look forward to many more times with them.at Russo's New York Pizzaria

I wanted a picture of the pizza chef tossing pizza dough, but he didn’t have an order when we left and besides that, I don’t he spoke English.  However, he did allow me to take his picture in front of the ovens.the chief pizza maker

I just love Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel.

Note:  Don and I always have prayer requests before us and we really appreciate knowing that we have friends and prayer partners praying with us, even though you may not know the specifics of each request.  God knows and I know that He loves it when we agree together for His Divine intervention.  Thank you, again.

No comments: