Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Island Sunset in the Desert

Don had Men's' Bible Study this morning.  I needed to do laundry but waited here for the Beaudry service man to arrive to repair a leak in our water heater.

After lunch, I finally got to go to the laundry room.

Late this afternoon, I rode my bike in time to catch a few stunning shots. 

Did you ever see the Leanin' Tree?  ;~/the leaning pine tree Obviously, you can see that I'm not riding my bike in the RV park.  I rode across the street to the addition.  From the end of one of the streets, I had this vantage, which, at a distance is pretty run of the mill pretty sunset.  (who am I kidding??? it was gorgeous!)100_2789

 

BUT... with the zoom, WOW!  Look closely and you can imagine being on a tropical island beach  with the sunset reflecting on the ocean.100_2794Oooooooooo! Ahhhhhhh! 100_2790

What a blessing!!

1 comment:

Wendy and Rick Fury said...

I could actually hear your voice with the oohing and aahing. LOL! Love the pics. Keep up the good work. Or play, or whatever you want to call it. Love you guys!