Friday, March 13, 2009

Dentist Time for Don

Before I left for choir practice, Don left for his 11:00 AM appointment with the dentist.  First, because he has a pacemaker, he had to go by Walgreens to pick up an antibiotic prescription and take five an hour before his appointment.  The dentist was able to fill his tooth and get him fixed up.  Of course, he couldn't eat anything solid for the rest of the day.  He came home a new man, but not because he got his tooth filled.... he got his truck washed!!

This park roadrunner came through our site this morning and was across the street before I could get my camera ready.  Don't get excited about the green grass, it's outdoor carpet.  This guy is crippled in one leg and I've actually seen him up on someone's patio at their door.  Guess he knows the residence who live there.100_2838 Late this afternoon, I walked over to the cactus garden and Toma was out taking pictures of flowers in their part of the garden.100_2841 There was a tag on this tree that I photographed yesterday... it's a flowering plum tree!!  Well, duh... I should have know that.  I had one in my back yard!plum tree And this is a Texas almond tree blossom, very ruffled and pretty.Texas almond blossom Texas almond tree blossom

Our Baylor Bears will be playing in the Big 12 Conference Championship for the first time ever tomorrow.  They beat the Texas Longhorns today for the first time in many, many years.

No comments: