Monday, May 26, 2008

thanks Dave... it's funny... love it

I was having trouble with my computer. So I called Eric, the 11 year old next door, whose bedroom looks like Mission Control and asked him to come over. Eric clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem.

As he was walking away, I called after him, 'So, what was wrong?  He replied, 'It was an ID ten T error.'

I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, 'An, ID ten T error? What's that? In case I need to fix it again.'

Eric grinned.... 'Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?'

'No,' I replied.  'Write it down,' he said, 'and I think you'll figure it out.'
So I wrote down: I D 1 0 T

I used to like Eric.............

1 comment:

Joanne Kennedy said...

I couldn't help but laugh at this. Kids are to smart for their own good these days. LOL

I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the beautiful prayer you said for my brother Gene. It touched my heart deeply. I know his will be touched tomorrow when I share it with him too on our visit.

God bless you and yours and thank you for all the wonderful work you are doing to share God and his Son with the world.

Joanne