Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Don update

The doctor confirmed that Don has Shingles and prescribed two medications, one for pain. He'll take that one at bedtime as it may cause dizziness. You can just imagine, I'm sure, what he said about that.

Thanks to Stephanie for telling him to go to Wal-Mart to see if he could get the meds for $4 each. He did get one of them for $4 and saved some money.

And thanks to everyone for your prayers for Don. The pain is horrific with these Shingles.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any prayer request you have. We are honored to pray with you.

I know some of you are very concerned about Don starving to death while he's sick, so I need to let you all know that I HAVE BEEN COOKING EVERY DAY! And he says I'm doing a very good job. We are using this Baby George rotisserie like crazy and we think of Cheri every time and thank you so much. We don't know how we survived without it. Cheri said the best place to find a Baby George is on eBay... for less than retail. It has the prongs and it also has a basket that we use the most.

Found this webpage this morning and thought I would just link it to my blog. Interesting.
8 Ultimate Flat-Belly Summer Foods on Yahoo! Health

No comments: