Monday, May 5, 2008

Newlyweds...

Two years ago tonight at 6:30, I walked the aisle to wed the love of my life. I'm so thankful that God brought us together at this time in our lives. I remember the you gave me.
Yes, we are still... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!!
I Love You!
The song you hear was played at our wedding. The second song is "our song." The third song is the song I walked down the aisle to. My daughter, Leslie, sang "That's What Love Is" by Faith Hill. I wish I had a recording of Leslie singing. She did a beautiful job.

3 comments:

ttprincess1226 said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Tammy said...

Gotta love some Celine and Josh, huh? Great song. In fact, I left the window up with your blog just so I could listen to your music! I was loving it.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I wish I had been at your wedding!! Have a great day!

Mrs. Monty said...

Happy Anniversary! I told Jack this a.m. that this was your anniversary as I remembered Don saying something about it when we were on the boat ride. Enjoy the day and hope you are back to old self real soon.