Monday, May 26, 2008

quiet day in the park

After I made pancakes for 'brunch,' at Don's request, we just relaxed here in the 5'er.  He took a nap in his 'happy place,' and I laid on the bed to read The Last Jihad by Joel Rosenberg.  Well... I could not keep my eyes open so I didn't.  Slept almost all afternoon.  When I woke up, I went outside to walk around the park. They are doing a lot of clearing out trees to make room for about 60 more sites.  I really don't know how they plan to get 60 more sites down in this low area. 100_6435Stopped to visit with Barry and Anna Douglas and took this picture of Cassie. 100_6436Barry is protecting is tomatoes from the neighbors squirrels.100_6437 As I walked past the office, Callie came out to meet me. I believe she remembers me from last summer when I worked in the office.  She wanted me to scratch her tummy.100_6445 This is the pavillion where we have church on Sunday mornings at 9:30. 100_6446It begin to sprinkle on me before I got back to the 'house.' 100_6448Here's where we are parked... in the middle.100_6449 And the thick trees across the street from our site, where they are clearing out below this area.  We love it on the back row... it's quieter and more shaded in the late afternoon.100_6450

No comments: