Friday, March 28, 2008

We're back....

from California. Spent a glorious three days with two of my brother's children. Now we are furiously getting ready to pull out of Quail Run on Monday morning. Be patient with me, I will get pics and details posted as soon as I can. Here's my favorite niece, Tammy, (and ohhhh she's precious) who I had not seen in over 13 years. We just picked up where we left off and, of course, she has a blog. She and family live in Mill Creek, Washington and were visiting my nephew, Tommy, (can't say 'favorite' because he has 3 brothers) who lives in Temecula, California with his family. Needless to say there is a great-niece and a great nephew that I had never seen. Awful, isn't it? OK, got to get busy... stay tuned.

2 comments:

Mrs. Monty said...

Glad you guys had a safe trip to California. Your niece looks a lot like you. I'm sure it was nice to visit with them.

Leslie said...

No pics of Tommy & Erin? What gives, woman?