Tuesday, March 4, 2008

experimenting with facebook

We received an email from daughter, Stephanie, inviting us to visit her facebook to see pictures she had posted there. This is my fav of Logan. Very handsome, isn't he? The rest of the pictures were of a trip the whole family took to Rick's dad's place in the country. Rick tried to teach them all how to shoot a shotgun. Kristina takes aim. Steph said this is her first and last time to shoot a gun. I was thinking she looks really comfortable behind the gun. Logan LOVED shooting. But then Logan loves doing anything his dad is doing. Mom's not so comfortable with Logan liking this sport. Facebook is very cool. (does anyone say "cool" anymore?) Anyway, Steph is working on sending videos via Facebook. We can't wait to see them. It's the least you can do, since you're not coming out during spring break. (wink wink) Thanks, Stephanie!

1 comment:

Juelye and Stephanie said...

I love how you show EVERYONE the terrible photo of me shooting a gun! lol ;) I will have to be careful of the photos I put on facebook from now on since they will end up here! See you guys soon. Can't wait.