Sunday, March 23, 2008

I learned something new today!

Thanks to Snookie, as usual, I discovered Windows Live Writer today. It's so cool. I can create my post offline, with pictures and everything and then save as a draft and publish it to my blog at a later time or date or immediately if I'm online. It's a lot faster.

Just click on http://get.live.com/WL/config_all

Uncheck every box except "writer"

Click "INSTALL" at the bottom of the page and go from there.

After you get the "Windows Live Writer" installed, it will show up in you Progams list on your start menu.

The "Writer" page is where you create your post, adding photos, links, whatever.

Then just click "Publish" at the top left of that page and ... wah laa... it goes to your blog.

Or if you are working while on the road, just save it as a draft and then publish it later. It's so much faster.

Note: It will direct you to Picaso Photos in the installing process... just do what it asks you to do.

Let Snookie or I know if you need help and Happy Blogging!!

No comments: