Sunday, March 16, 2008

Saturday, March 15

Cleaned house today then took a break to hang out with my buddies Snookie, Billie, Nancy and Darlene. I missed saying goodbye to Carol and Steve. I don't like goodbyes. Hey, Don, did you lose your name tag? It was unanimous... we have the best street in the park. Even Nancy thinks so and she doesn't even live on our street, but we've adopted her. Who wouldn't want to rub shoulders with the ping pong "killer" champion?
Don Walrath (in the white hat)invited me to go with all the girls to watch the guys trap shoot. I rode with Dave & Darlene to watch the trap shooters. I'm quite proud of this shot of Dave... I caught his target just as his shell made contact... see, it's in two pieces (and orange in color) to the left of the picture. Don stayed home to watch the Sooners get beat by the Longhorns. He wasn't very happy with the boys when I got home.
Worked on Facebook adding our trip pictures there.


Bob & Barb Ruesch, CRM Directors, arrived about 4:00 PM. I (yes, I) fixed taco salad for dinner and had them over. It's great to see them again.




No comments: