Saturday, March 22, 2008

S.S.S.

Snookie's Skydiving Saturday! That's right. Snookie jumped out of a perfectly good airplane today... on purpose. She even paid to do this. This fete has now been checked off her "Bucket List."

Don and I started our day with our devotional and Bible reading time followed with our prayer time... a special prayer for Snookie, also. Then a knock at the door and there's the "Girl of the Day" ready to show me how to change the lens on her camera as I've been assigned the responsibility of taking pictures of all the people who have come to watch her skydive and take pictures of her as she gets ready to get on the plane. At the airport, she meets Wes, who will be taking pictures and video in the air and Matt, who will be her new best friend, the one to whom she will be attached to from plane to the ground.

I will just tell you that we all had a great time and she's the heroine of Quail Run. Matt could not believe how many people were there to watch her and cheer her on. So rather than re-invent the wheel, I will just send you to Snookie's blog to read all about her adventure and see the pictures that I took with her camera and pictures that Wes took, also.

2 comments:

LaVon Baker said...

I can't believe I have no comments on this post! No even one from Snookie! :-)

LaVon Baker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.