Friday, February 22, 2008

Yessiree, I know my white meat!

On the way to C.G. & Don's doctor appointment this morning, we discovered why traffic was backed up at Sunland Gin Road and Battaglia Road yesterday. A traffic light was being installed to replace the 4-way stop sign that is always a booger bear to get through, especially in the afternoon.

Yes, Don finally got into the V.A. clinic here in C.G. and we were both pleasantly surprised how much we liked the doctor. To help with Don's almost continual headache, the doctor prescribed a little stronger dosage of high blood pressure medicine. He also flagged the dermatologist in Tucson, so we will be getting a call from them soon. There's a small sore place on Don's left temple that needs a little attention. Pray that they call soon and Don can get this taken care of before we leave here.

Imagine my embarrassment when, while reading Hoover's Happening's tonight, I discover that we had pulled pork bbq sandwiches at the style show luncheon last Tuesday.... NOT chicken, as I posted. Sometimes, I scare me.

Speaking of Hoover's Happenings, DeAnn's hubby will be back to whisk her away from here in just a few days. He's already working in KC and she will be joining him. We have missed Bruce for almost a month now and will soon be missing DeAnn. They have been the best Activities Directors in the world.

No comments: