Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday (in some states including AZ)

Another great Ladies Bible Study. Beth Moore's "To Live is Christ" is a really good study and very interesting. We girls have a wonderful time sharing and praying and studying together.

Don & I investigated a few stores in CG that we haven't been to before today: K-Mart; Big Lots; Beall's Outlet; Ace Hardware.

Received a call from Mama this morning. She announced that she wants to go to Guam with my brother for 2 months. Jokingly, I said, "are you now finally clothed and in your right mind, mama?" and she said, "no comment," with a grin in her voice. My nephew, who has been to Guam and loved it because of it's warmth and natural beauty, is encouraging her to go. Hey, it's her call. She's lived long enough that she should be able to do whatever she feels like doing. Oh, there's the catch... does she really feel like going? Some days, sure. Other days... not so much. My brother hasn't told her "no" yet, either. Stay tuned for the rest of the story. I should tell her to buy a digital camera and GO.

No comments: