Saturday, February 23, 2008

Praise the Lord!!

With just one day of being on the increased meds, Don was headache free today! I could definitely tell he feels better and was more like his fun-lovin' self today. While he was preparing dinner, I was on the computer and we were listening to 60's music. "Shout" came on and that's all Don needed. I had as much fun watching him dance and sing as he did "performing." I suddenly realized how long it has been since Don felt good enough to cut-up like this. He prepared one of my favs: boneless pork chops w/ grilled pineapple rings, grilled fresh yellow squash, baked potato & salad. We found a fresh veggie stand Thursday on our way home from the Az Opry and bought fresh tomatoes & the squash.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

so glad to hear 'uncle' Don is feeling better. I had a headache today and can't imagine dealing with it daily.

I have a great (and easy) pork tenderloin recipe I should post soon, too. I'm sure you guys would love it.

love you both!
t