Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Reunion

Yesterday, I jokingly said, "This is a really pretty park.  All it needs is water."  I miss-spoke.

100_0030

We awoke to rain this morning.  Would you believe that I actually finished a book this morning?  Don prepared our meal to take to Mama's.  We arrived shortly after Shocky and Patsy got there.  [I know, you've never heard of a name like "Shocky."  Well, it's a nickname for Charlotte.  You didn't know that either, did you?]  Here they are:  my cousin, Patsy, my mama, Trudy, and my niece, Shocky.Patsy, Aunt/Mama Trudy, ShockyWe enjoyed dinner, immensely and had a great time catching up.  More catching up tomorrow, too, and just enjoying being together.  Spending time with gals I grew up with is the best fun.Patsy McSpaddeen and Shocky Peak

Sounds like our "lake" is growing.  Morning will confirm that.

No comments: