Monday, May 11, 2009

Cool and raining Monday

Can you believe it?  I did not take one picture today.

It's been a slow day.  Started off with rain which made waking up difficult.  While Don got up to drink coffee, study and read his emails, I laid in bed and read.

I'm happy to report tonight that Don's back is feeling better.  He stayed in and rested and made homemade chicken noodle soup while I went to take Mama to the grocery store.  We're excitedly preparing for the arrival of her niece (my cousin) and a granddaughter (my niece) tomorrow, from Texas.  Don is cooking dinner for us all.  Being painfully honest, I must admit that I enjoy "showing off" my wonderful husband's cooking talents.  It's almost borders on gloating, doesn't it?  What is it I always say???  I am so blessed.

No comments: