Thursday, May 28, 2009

Helping Leslie move.

Just for me, one of Leslie's cannas on the patio had opened this morning, so I captured it.cana on Leslie's patio in Wacocana on Leslie's patio in WacoLast night, we loaded both Leslie's truck and our truck with "stuff" and they took the loads to Round Rock, and hour away.  There was no room left for car seats and me, so I stayed at the old house with the kids.  Gave me a perfecto opportunity to take a few pictures.  While I was hosing down Camden's booster seat out on the driveway... ooops, slipped and got a little water on the kids.  When I turned on the water hose, Emma immediately went inside to put on her swim suit.  They had a ball and so did Nonna!  Camden is at that age of wonder that is so much fun to watch.CamdenCamdenHere, he's a frog. And yes his t-shirt is on wrong side out and backwards.fun playing in the water (yes, Camden put his shirt on wrong side out and backwards)fun playing in the water (yes, Camden put his shirt on wrong side out and backwards)Why he is standing on his head with his hands behind his back, I have no idea.why is Camden standing on his head?why is Camden standing on his head?He adores is Sister and can be so sweet and lovable.And then he finds a stick.  Ouch!no Camden, don't hit your sister!no Camden, don't hit your sister!He can entertain himself for a very long time.And gets so excited.  It's so difficult to get a picture of him where some part of him isn't burry from movement.This picture?  Just need to remember his backside. Emma, smiling with her eyes.Camden could pull leaves off bushes, trees, flowers, for hours if we would let him.Now there's a classic look for you.  Classic cute.Wet heads together.All the pictures with his hand up on his face were taken while he was calling, "Noodles!"  I haven't a clue, but it was cute to watch.dirty facedirty faceI looked, but I didn't see Noodles... I don't think.I don't know, but it's a cute faceI don't know, but it's a cute faceThat was how we spent our morning.  Then it was time for lunch followed by a nap for Camden.  He went right to sleep.  Leslie and Don returned and Don and I went over to Chili's for late lunch.  Don was starving.  Tonight, more packing and getting Leslie's truck ready for her finally trip to Round Rock.  Khalil will bring a trailer and a friend over tomorrow afternoon to get the heavy items.  Emma and Camden couldn't resist playing in one of the boxes.the best fun... in a boxthe best fun... in a boxWhile Don was in Round Rock, Khalil took him over to the Dell Field where the Round Rock Express AAA baseball team plays and rode him all around the facility in a golf cart.  Don thoroughly enjoyed that.  They even have a swimming pool that they rent out for reunions, parties and company parties.  I can't wait until we can both go and I can get pictures of where Khalil works and has been living for the last 15 months.  I also can't wait to see their new apartment.  Please keep praying that their house in Waco will sell.

We are so blessed.   

No comments: