Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday’s here!

My beautiful flowers have opened up more and are so pretty this morning!100_4690

I love them! I love that man who gave them to me.100_4691

We had a precious time of worship and fellowship together with 22 folks. Russ and Flo came early and brought goodies and Russ got the coffee going. Russ and I are already “cut-up” buddies. Love him and the twinkle in his eyes.Don and Russ

Don greets Cliff and Jonnie.  They are amazing.  Cliff is legally blind, but that doesn’t slow him down.  Sweet, sweet folks.Don, Cliff and Jonnie

Before church service starts, everyone visits and then they migrate to the other end of the hall where we have chairs set up. Gathering for church with fellowship with coffee before.

Don’s message was “Why Do We Go To Church?” from Hebrews 10:24-25 and Psalm 122:2. It was a very good word from God and tied right in with the message on encouragement last Sunday.

After church fellowship with the refreshments that Flo and Russ brought. Mick took my camera away from me and took a picture with me in it. Can you see me?100_4695

We’re visiting with Joy and Chuck’s son, Steve, who is visiting them. Joy is the lady we visited last week and prayed with her. She and Chuck came to church with Steve today.  It’s wonderful getting to know these sweet people. Joy & Chuck's son, Steve, talking to Don and I

We praise God for His favor and provision and for the opportunity to minister here at Superstition Buttes Mobile Home and RV Park.

No comments: