Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fun with family in Seattle

IMG_1343

Tammy and I started out to run a few errands and wound up at the Central Market, an awesome grocery store.IMG_1330

Ken and Tammy took us to the Azul Restaurant in the shopping center where Central Market is located.

IMG_1334

I had already eaten, so all I had was….IMG_1339

I just love playing around with the editing tools of my picture program.  You didn’t know I’m a sketch artist, did you?  :-)My lunch.

After lunch, Tammy treated me to a pedicure down the street from the Azul.  I didn’t intend for her to treat me, but she completely ignored my protest.IMG_1341

How much fun am I having with the colors of fall here?IMG_1347

Before we knew it, it was time to go to the rehearsal.

IMG_1344

Caught a few rays of sunlight in the top of this tree.

Inserting more fun with pictures here:IMG_1346

 IMG_1345

The wedding venue is at the Great Hall at Green Lake and we had to park on the street.Walking to wedding venue for rehearsal.

The reception will be held in this room. Kyle, the groom with head turned away.

Great nephew and niece, Ben and Aly, goofing off while we’re waiting for everyone to arrive, mainly the bride and groom-to-be.Siblings clowning.  Ben & Aly.

Ben, Tammy and Aly.Ben, Tammy, Aly. (The Look of Love)

Posing.Ben, Tammy and Aly Circeo

Tammy and I being equally silly.  No need to rub your eyes, the picture is blurry, but I like it anyway. Where family is concerned, content is more important and perfect picture quality.Silly girls just want to have fun.

This one is a little less blurry.  I love my favorite big blue eyed niece! Aunt LaVon and favorite niece, Tammy aka Big Blue Eyes

The wedding party start the rehearsal with prayer, led by the wedding planner. I liked that.Prayer before the rehearsal started, led by the wedding planner.

An interesting silhouette picture of the bride and groom rehearsing their big day.Love the silhouettes.

Ken, father of the bride, finally arrived, bless his heart. He got stuck at work and then he got stuck in traffic.  The rehearsal was over when he arrived. They couldn’t wait on him because the next wedding party had arrived and was waiting to begin their rehearsal. 100_4097

The groom’s parents arranged for the rehearsal dinner at a nice restaurant down the street from the Great Hall. We had a fantastic time!

Brother of the bride, Ben, and one of her bridesmaids, Hannah. Hannah and I are now friends on Facebook.  Are you shocked?Ben & Hannah

Maid of Honor, Meg, and I are also Facebook friends. Hannah was a little upset that Meg sent me an invite before she did. ;-) The beautiful bridesmaid on the right is sister of the bride, Aly. 100_4114

Even in candid shots, Aly looks great. 100_4115-001

I don’t know how I rated being seated by the bride, Emily and her groom-to-be, Kyle.  Well, actually, we all just sat down and the seats next to me happen to be empty when they arrived.Bride and groom to be, Kyle and Emily.

We were all pretty exhausted by the time we got back to the house.  It was a wonderful day and evening.  We are so happy to be here sharing in this wonderful time for Emily.

No comments: