Saturday, July 31, 2010

How you like my new do???

No, not the Sand Hill crane’s do.100_1291
These brown cranes are really quite tall and I was very excited to get the chance to get a good picture of a couple of them this morning on our way to Lori and Norm’s.  Don actually stopped and turned around so I could get pictures.  Thanks, Hon!!100_1292
YES!  My new do!  Lori gave me a much needed haircut this morning.  How do you like me now?  OK, there’s a story.  I received an email from granddaughter, Lydia with pictures of grandson, Blaine, attached.  You guessed it, my do is fashioned after his.  Wish I could post a picture of him, but can’t get it ‘unzipped!’ UPDATE!! Yes!! With the help of LoPo's computer, I got this picture of Blaine in goofy glasses downloaded.  Do you think we favor??? 100_1297
Don also got a trim this morning.100_1299
And she still had time to fix lunch for us.100_1303
Ahhh HAAA!  An almost really good picture of a little hummer.100_1307
My for-real new do.  Feels so good.100_1310
Tonight, we feasted on a chicken pasta salad Lori created, served with fresh cucumber cold soup and steamed squash from Elaine and Larry’s garden.   100_1312
Love this picture of NoPo and LoPo.         100_1311-1
They are spoiling us in a manner that we seem to becoming accustom to.
Sunday is coming and we are looking forward to going to church with Norm and Lori.

No comments: