Monday, July 5, 2010

Family Time

I am on a roll:

Today, I prepared deviled eggs for our family July 4th*5th* get-together, at the request of my brother.  Tee. Hee. Hee.  I didn’t tell him I had never made deviled eggs before.  Now that he’s eaten one, he probably thinks the devil made them!

I think I have an aversion to any food with the word “devil” in it’s name.   I don’t eat deviled ham.  I don’t eat devil’s food cake.  I don’t eat deviled eggs.  Didn’t eat any of the one’s I made, even.  Don did and I think I stumped my toe when adding the mustard.  He said they were a “little” tart, as his mouth puckered.  Sorry.  No pictures.

We had a nice time at my brother’s and there was way too much food.

Nephew, Sammy, wasn’t feeling very good.  He got over-heated this past week and it just zapped his energy level.  I know how he feels.  The heat and I just do not get along.  I’m so thankful that I’m headed to Heaven when I leave this old world!!

No comments: