Friday, July 2, 2010

I cooked.

I did it.  I cooked.  It took me two days, but I did it.  Soaked pinto beans for a day and night, cooked chicken last night and removed skin and bones and today, I made chicken and dumplings for Don and Mama Trudy.  Served with pinto beans (which weren’t any good), spinach, corn bread, sliced fresh tomatoes, pickled okra.  Good old southern meal. Except for the pinto beans, which we decided were too old to begin with… just didn’t have that good red bean flavor.

That’s it.  That’s my report for today.  I’m tired now… going to take a nap.

(And everyone said…. awwwww, poor baby.)

Think About It….

"Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil age" (Galatians 1:3-4).

1 comment:

Jon De Rusha said...

Don't blame it on the age of the beans!

Jonny