28. My brother, Jon, and his wife, Carolyn, for taking such tender care of our mama.
29. God, Who answers prayer – Mama Trudy needs a healing touch from you, Jesus.
30. My Don.
31. The breakfast my Don created this morning.
32. The tree that looks like it has a thousand red bottle brushes hanging in it.
34. People who stop Don on his walks and talk to him and ask questions, like “where is that verse found that you quoted in your sermon Sunday? I need it.”
35. People, to serve.
36. People, to love.