Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday in pictures

Park manager Donna and I walked again this afternoon in 85 degree temps.  Gorgeous day. 100_0296 100_0300

Rocky is so excited to see us again today.  Rocky is the little Pom that I called Sparky yesterday.  Sorry, Rocky.100_0301

Isn’t that the cutest face?100_0302

Oh how delightful!  I cannot believe that Bruce posed for me.  Not a very good picture as I was standing in the sun and he was standing in the shade.  Can anyone guess where he’s going?100_0303

The tour bus returns from an outing to the local military school tour.100_0305

Bathers enjoying the indoor pool.100_0306

Chorus practice was fun, as usual.  We’re growing.  Had 28 singers today.  Our ‘concert’ will be March 1 and we also will sing during the talent show on March 3.

Got to love a winter that is only about ten days long and temps never get below 37 degrees.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

I cannot believe it is 85 degrees there! I must say I am quite envious of you, especially after looking at that picture of the indoor pool. I sure could use one right now! It's about 17 degrees here right now, and we got about 6 in of snow.

I like the new background and I just love that nice bird Shadrach! I always thought it would make a great pet, but I don't think I am ready for that just yet.

I hope you and Don are having a good year so far.

Blessings in all you do!