Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday at CBC.

Today was such a special day.  It was so special and I was so into it that I never took my camera out of my purse.  Not once.

We drove back to Kaufman to worship with more long-time friends at Country Bible Church in Kaufman.  Benji Magness from Salisaw, OK., is the pastor.  He’s young and is a good pastor, from all reports.  He and wife, Heather, have four adorable children.

After church and seeing and hugging so many friends from “yesterday,” we met Debi and Benji and Heather and kids at Barney’s Burgers in Forney for lunch.  We had a great visit with them and then headed back to the Q.

Don’s stomach has still be hurting since his bout with a virus last weekend, so we head back to rest.

It was a wonderful day that I am grateful to have had.

No comments: