Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 2 of 30 days of truth

Day 2:  Something you love about yourself.

I am not comfortable doing this… writing it down for all to see. :-)

I love me.  But not like you think.  I’m not high on myself or anything like that.  I love me because God loves me.  I love God.  I love you because God loves you.

I love that I am not attached to “things” … no bondage to stuff or possessions.  I believe with all my heart that God made me that way to help me to be able to go where He wants me to go.  The sacrifice for me comes with the separation from friends and family that I love.  However, God is compassionate and loving, so He gives me new friends and family to love wherever He sends us.  I love that I love.

And that love is a gift from God.

100_3745

1 comment:

Snookie said...

This answer is so YOU! I'm glad God loves you, that means I'm in great company because I love you too girlfriend!