Tuesday, October 12, 2010

More fun with Grands!!

We hadn’t seen Khalil (K-lee) yet, so he dropped by their house while I was doing laundry.  I snapped a couple of pictures of them before Les and I went to HEB to buy groceries.  And a box of hair “nourishing color creme.”  Aren’t they cute?100_3755100_3756

Don got a return call from “Pop” and went out to their place to attach the new tailgate.  It looks great!100_3843

Leslie had to go coach her volleyball team at their game in Dallas… she not only gets to coach, she gets to drive the bus!!!  Yeah private college prep schools!!

Don and I picked up Camden at his school and then Emma at her school.  Back at their house, we played and played.  Well, Camden and I played ‘soccer’ for a while and then I decided to take a few pictures.

2010 Oct 12, 13-1100_3781100_3758

Emma showed me a few cheers.  Go Bears!  Then Camden would say, “it’s my turn to talk… go Bears! cha cha cha!”  That boy is funny.2010 Oct 12, 131-1Click, click, click.  Guess I tried to make up for lost time.  They won’t be this size next May.

Khalil’s mom, Billie, came over and Khalil made a wonderful oven Fiesta Surprise for dinner.  I have no idea how he made it because he used no recipe, but I can tell you that it had rice, little black beans, pork fajita meat and various spices and seasonings and cheese melted on top.   It was delicious. He and Don named it.

We watched the Rangers with Khalil until we had to leave to make back to the Q before curfew.  Yes, we’re in that park again.  Yeah for the Rangers!  They won!  Now they get to play the Yankees again… post season is a new thing for the Rangers.

2 comments:

joelfloto@yahoo.com said...

HMMM are you in a Corp of Engineer Park? Enjoy, looks beautiful there.

Wendy and Rick Fury said...

Love the pics of the kids. To bad they don't stay that little for long. New tailgate looks good.