Sunday, October 24, 2010

It’s time to go…

We travel a few miles tomorrow, so Leslie and family came over to the Q tonight to visit.

This is the only time Camden was still while they were here.  Reading to him works magic.  He loves to be read to.  And I love to read to him.100_4109Emma must have an imaginary microphone in her hand.100_4117 I’m going to miss them.100_4118

Thanks, Leslie, Khalil, Emma and Camden and Grammie Billie, for wonderful memories over the past two weeks.  So sorry that Don and I were both sick this last week.

2 comments:

Snookie said...

Oh LaVon,,,,I can just HEAR you reading to the kids. I know what its like to have you read something out loud and I can say that the kids just had to enjoy story time with you.

Yep, I can just hear it!

Get caught up on the challenge girlfriend!

Norm and Lori said...

How precious to have story time with Grandma. I can tell from their faces, that they are concentrating on every word. Making memories.

Safe travels.

Love U, LoPo & NoPo