Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 7 of 30 days of truth

Day 7: Someone who has made your life worth living.

Besides the obvious answer like Jesus Christ, my daughters and my husband… but wait.  My husband, Don Baker, my be an obvious answer, but I have to elaborate on that.

When Don and I started ‘dating,’ I was a happy single woman, I thought, but as God used Don to completely heal my heart from the tragedies of my past, I realized that without the unconditional love of a mate, I was slowly dying inside and my heart was incomplete.

With Don, my life is complete and the most fulfilling it’s ever been.  I am so thankful to be able to be his wife and serve beside him in ministry.

Don has made my life worth living and sharing it with him is wonderful and makes my life with Jesus Christ even sweeter.

No comments: