Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tuesday, Fredericksburg to Van Horn, Texas

On our way out of Fredericksburg this morning, I took this picture on main street.  There are so many incredible looking old buildings in this town.Fredericksburg, TX Fredericksburg, Texas Fredericksburg, Texas Fredericksburg, Texas Fredericksburg, Texas Fredericksburg, Texas Once out of town, I begin my documenting the countryside.  This looks like an old graveyard, but I think it's only tree stumps.Fredericksburg, Texas to Van Horn, TexasInteresting cloud cover. Fredericksburg, Texas to Van Horn, Texas I-10 Fredericksburg, Texas to Van Horn, Texas Old trees and an old dilapidated house.I-10 Fredericksburg, Texas to Van Horn, Texas And you thought I had forgotten.  It's hard to tell a dead tree from a naked tree in the winter.I-10 Fredericksburg, Texas to Van Horn, Texas The truckers' southern route to California:  US Interstate 10.I-10 Fredericksburg, Texas to Van Horn, Texas We were parked in Van Horn at the Eagle's Nest RV Park by 4:00 PM.Eagle's Nest RV Park, Van Horn, TX After sandwiches, blogging, a little TV... we turned in to be ready to get up early for more traveling tomorrow.  One day closer to Casa Grande, Arizona!

No comments: