Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Still in Tulsa Tuesday night

Rick picked us up about 5:00 PM and we met Steph and the kids at Cheddar's for dinner. Kristina(17) & Taylor(13). Kristina & Taylor Rick enjoying his salad and croissant.Rick enjoying his croissant at Cheddar's Taylor, Steph and Logan(6).Taylor, Steph & Logan Logan just couldn't get enough of his daddy and Rick asked him, "Why are you hanging around my neck?" Logan's reply: "Because I like you."  That's the best.Logan & Rick My dinner has arrived: Buffalo wraps.  They were really good, but I brought half of them home with me.my Buffalo wrap... yum Don ordered chicken pot pie.Don's chicken pot pie

We enjoyed our time together and one more time we said our "good-byes."  Hopefully, in the morning, the RV service dept. will be open and we'll be able to get everything taken care of and then make it to Norman.  Hopefully.

1 comment:

Diane said...

I hope you don't mind if I use that picture of Kristina and Taylor - great pic!!