Thursday, March 4, 2010

Terrific Thursday

Part of our Thursday Couples' Bible Study are meeting in Rocky Point, Mexico (about three hours away) and the rest of us met at Bob and Jan Thompson's and Bob agreed to lead the study.000_0001

It was kind of hard for me to concentrate on the study with those delicious treats sitting in front of me.  There.  I've confessed my weakness.  I'm flawed.  I admit it.  And look at Jan.  She doesn't seem to be having any trouble staying on tract with the study.  And I promise, these were the only two picture I took during Bible study.  You should have seen me with my camera sort of hidden on my lap, with me trying to find my subjects in the window that looks black from the angle I'm looking at it.  000_0002

Look what I found on their bathroom wall?!!  Bob is a big fan of the Saguaro Crown or Crest Cactus, too.  He took this picture over by the San Tan mountains near Queen Creek.  Yep.  We're going there before we leave Arizona. 000_0003

Leona, across the street, invited me to help myself to these Desert Marigolds growing by her fence.  They are so bright and pretty and I'm enjoying them on the table by my chair.2010 Mar 4

I'm very excited.  I think these are buds on my little trichocereus.  Stay tuned for the progress.000_0015

These are so delicate and beautiful.000_0016

Larry and Elaine Gingrich are in the process of a park model make-over.  I'll be taking pictures of their progress, also.000_0014

Jim is helping out.Elaine helping Jim

No comments: