Saturday, October 10, 2009

Slow Saturday

Knock. Knock.

Oh no. Not again.

Thankfully, brother only wanted his jacket out of the car sitting at our site.  The elderly gentleman made it through the night and and didn't leave.

Don and I drove into Casa Grande for lunch and on the way home, we saw this blimp.100_3577

Just off the main road on the street that goes to our park is this Purple Sage bush.purple sageWell, I should say, "was this purple sage bush."  It's still there, but it's been shaved of all it's blooms just after I took this picture.  Now who in their right mind would trim a bush that is in full bloom???? 

Tonight, Snookie and I went to the mall for a few hours and finished our night with a trip to the Cold Stone Creamery.  It was Snookie's first time there and neither one of us had our camera.  I know, I know.  You can not believe that both of us left home without our cameras, can you?  Nevertheless, we sure enjoyed our "girlfriend time" shopping, talking and laughing.

We are so blessed.

2 comments:

Peggy & Bill said...

That purple sage was beautiful!!!! You are right, who in their right mind?

Cold Stone Creamery???? If I remember right, there are a LOT of points in one of those! But they are oh, so good. AZ was my first time for one a couple years ago. Now they have one in a town near us back home in Jamestown, NY!

LaVon Baker said...

As far as points go, they are probably OFF the chart!!